Dog Walking Service
We offer group walks limited to 4 dogs. On special request we also consider solo walks for dogs that need them. We are lucky as we have access to all of London’s parks but particularly love, Wormwood Scrubs, Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, Hampstead Heath, Regents Park, and Holland Park. We have even ventured to Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common. Portobello Paws prides itself that we will:
- Walk a maximum of 4 dogs in any group.
- Offer off lead walks only with written consent and our prior recall training.
- Transport your pet safely.
- Give your pet the full allotted walk time. Transport time is always outside of walk times.
- Solo walks can be offered for puppies or for additional training or if you feel your pet will benefit from a more 1-1 walking experience. These are only offered for 1 hour walks.
What We Expect
Prior to any walk a free meet and greet is required. This allows us to meet you and your pet, discuss any health issues or personality traits your pet may have that Portobello Paws needs to know about.
We require your pet to be fully vaccinated including Kennel cough, wear a secure collar with identity tags and be micro-chipped.
We will require the owners written permission to walk the pet off lead and will only do so when we feel it is safe to do so.
We provide poo bags and on request will towel dry if required.
The following covers our most popular dog walking services. If your needs are different in some way please contact us to see if we can help.